OCE 868340- Clear Film with Side Stripe Aqueous inkjet Media 4 mil
An optically clear film with side stripe for GIS application. Compatible with dye and pigment inks.
Océ 868340 is a 4 mil optically clear film. It is designed with a high optical clarity, critical formany clear film applications. It is universally compatible with dye and pigment inks. The inkjet coating is compatible with most monochrome and color inkjet printers.
• Caliper – 4 mil nominal
• Haze – 2.5%
• Gloss (60°) – 90
• Smoothness – 5
* Target Values
• Optically clear, for multi-layering applications.
• Dimensionally stable film is resistant to
changes in temperature and humidity.
• Crisp, clean prints
Recommended storage conditions and shelf life:
• Temperature 55°-90° F. (20°-50° C).
Relative Humidity 30-70%
• Shelf life-1 year when stored at proper conditions
• Allow material to stabilize to room conditions 24 hours before use
Environmental, health & safety:• No Material Safety Data Sheet required.
• Waste is suitable for recycling.
Main applications:• Geographic Information Systems (GIS),
aerial photos, mapping and overlays.
Printer/Ink compatibility:Océ 868340 is recommended for use in many
monochrome and color printers. For best
results and to learn more, call your Océ Sales
Representative, or visit our website:
Processing tips:• Outside of the roll is side to be printed.
• Sheets-Side opposite the label is side to
• Print in a dust and dirt free environment
60°-85° F. (10°-35° C), 30-70% R.H.
• Repack opened rolls when not in use
• Check and clean cartridge prior to printing. selected available roll sizes
item number Width X length quantity Per carton core
8683400003 24” x 100’ 1 Roll 2”
8683400004 36” x 100’ 1 Roll 2”