OCE 86-500 – check Plot bond Aqueous inkjet Media (Cut Sheets)
An uncoated bond paper designed to work with monochrome inkjet printing equipment.
Océ 86500 is formulated for CAD and engineering copy originals. Océ 86500 20 lb. check plot uncoated bond paper is designed to work with most monochrome and color inkjet printing equipment. Océ check plot bond has excellent dye- based printing quality, and is environmentally friendly.
• Basis Weight – 20 lb.
• Caliper – 4.0 mil
• Brightness – 92%
• Opacity – 89%
• Whiteness – 145 CIE
• Smoothness – 160
• Acid Free, Elemental Chlorine Free
* Target Values
• Economical general purpose bond
• Monochrome dye-based printing capability and spot color
• Smooth surface for optimum image density
• Plain paper copy original
• Fast dry time
• Lower production costs
• Good contrast for easy readability
Recommended storage conditions and shelf life:
• Temperature 55°-90° F. (20°-50° C).
Relative Humidity 30-70%
• Shelf life-2 years when stored at proper conditions
• Allow material to stabilize to room conditions
24 hours before use
environmental, health & safety:• No Material Safety Data Sheet required.
• Waste is suitable for recycling.
main applications:• This product is designed for monochrome CAD applications and plain paper copy originals. Can also be used on large format digital plotters.
Printer compatibility:Océ 86500 is recommended for use in
many monochrome and color printers. For best
results and to learn more, call your Océ Sales
Representative, or visit our website:
Processing tips:• Outside of the roll is side to be printed.
• Sheets-Side opposite the label is side to be printed.
• Print in a dust and dirt free environment 60°-85° F. (10°-35° C), 30-70% R.H.
• Repack opened rolls when not in use
• Check and clean cartridge prior to printing. item number width X length 8650000018 17” x 22” 250 Sheets
8650000019 18” x 24” 100 Sheets
8650000024 24” x 36” 100 Sheets