5 Mil Vinyl Overlaminate With A Textured Lustre Finish.
• 6 month indoor durability, 3 month outdoor.
• Exceeds industry standards for slip resistance, and can be used with floor graphic vinyl.
• Recommended to be used with Street Rap Concrete Vinyl.
• This product can be used as a laminate for indoor as well as outdoor applications.
• Protection from abrasion and moisture, also helps retard color fade caused by UV light.
MACtac® Graphic Products has been the standard for Digital Imaging, Photolabs, Sign Shops
and Display Houses for decades. With a full portfolio of quality, trusted products that have helped
shape the graphics business, MACtac continues to drive its distinctively different approach to
products and services through guaranteed quality and innovation.
PERMACOLOR® overlaminates and mounting films deliver smooth,
distortion-free mounting and overlaminating of digital, photographic,
lithographic and transparency images. Nothing on the market today
enhances and protects large format graphics better. MACtac invented
cold-mounting technology that made large format image protection possible
and we continue to revolutionize the production, enhancement and
protection of all types of print and transparency images today. As a proven
leader in optically clear films and adhesives with special UV light inhibitors,
PERMACOLOR offers an impressive variety of features, finishes and price points
for all types of applications. Whether the image is for short-term indoor use,
long-term outdoor use or anything in between, PERMACOLOR offers the
protection you need. Guaranteed.
The solutions you trust to TAKE YOU THERE.
MACtac Can Help You Build…
• Profitable business
• Customer loyalty
• A unique offering
• Peace of mind
MACtac® TAKES YOU THERE: Dedication to innovation, versatility in product development and
design and heavy emphasis on the input received from those who know better than anyone
– you, our customer – the possibilities are endless.
MACtac products TAKE YOU THERE! Expand Your Competitive Advantage
Through your feedback, testing and validation, MACtac
continually refines its technology and process to deliver
tomorrow’s innovations today. MACtac’s PERMACOLOR
product line is no exception. From a metallic-finished look
for digitally printed graphics to an advanced adhesive
system for UV printed graphics, MACtac offers high quality,
fast turnaround and affordable image protection options
to help you meet challenging deadlines and exceed
Intermediate & High-Performance/Premium Overlaminates
Eight product lines – offering unique features in film applications and finishes:
• PERMACOLOR® PG7000 Series – Promotional laminates in matte, lustre, and gloss for your most competitive
• PERMACOLOR ColorGard™ – delivers high-quality, affordable image protection featuring quick wet-out and
non-silvering properties to meet fast turnaround demands. Designed for superior appearance on UV inks.
• PermaFlex® Polycarbonate Films – tough, textured films ideal for curved and free-standing visual displays
• PermaGard® Overlaminates – the premier line of pressure-sensitive overlaminates,
available in a complete array of finishes to suit all your laminating needs
• PERMACOLOR® Overlaminates for Floor Graphics – ASTM-rated non-slip overlaminates for superior
protection against scuffing, abrasion, moisture and UV light
• PERMACOLOR® Enhancer™ Overlaminates – an industry-favorite series of unique overlaminates featuring
colorful metallic flakes for graphic impact for vehicle wraps, high-end signage, decals and striping
• PERMACOLOR® RAYZor™ Overlaminates – the industry’s first ultra-thin cast, easy to apply matte and
gloss overlaminates designed for vehicle, fleet and marine wraps
V NEW! PERMACOLOR® HORIZon™ Overlaminate is the most extensible, conformable and durable
wrap laminate on the market.
Intermediate & High-Performance Mounting Films
Three product lines – for all your general purpose graphic finishing needs:
• PermaPrint® Mounting Films – offers a wide variety of options for all your graphic mounting needs
• PermaTrans® Transparency Mounting Film – the industry leading optically clear film for mounting
transparent and translucent images
• PERMACOLOR ColorTrans™Mounting Film – offers superior clarity and affordable transparency mounting
for indoor and outdoor short- to medium-term displays