GENERAL FORMULATIONS CONCEPT 255 3 MIL 1YR 54″X150′
- 3 Mil Optically Clear High Gloss Clear Calendered PVC
- Designed for temporary short term interior or exterior signage, decals and point-of-purchase displays on windows where optical clarity is required
- Optically clear solvent removable pressure sensitive adhesive
- 2 mil traction backed polyester liner
- 3 year outdoor durability, 1 year clean removabilty
- Caution: Always pre-test vinyl installation on vehicles. Do not install if there is any adverse or negative impact on sensors and/or other safety-related equipment on the intended vehicle
- Print compatibility: Solvent, Eco-Solvent, UV and Latex
FLEXIBLE CLEAR GLOSS PVC
ConceptÒ 255 is a 3.0 mil optically clear high gloss flexible calendared PVC film coated with an optically clear solvent
removable pressure sensitive adhesive laminated to a 2 mil traction backed polyester liner. This film is designed to accept a
variety of solvent-based, UV curable and latex inks common to wide format digital printing systems. The adhesive system
provides clean removal from glass for up to one year under normal exposure conditions. The 2 mil polyester liner has a traction
coating to aide in processing on common digital printers.
Applications ConceptÒ 255 is designed for temporary short term interior or exterior signage, decals and
point-of-purchase displays on windows where optical clarity is required.
Thickness Film 2.8 to 3.2 mils.
Adhesive .7 to 1.0 mils.
Liner 2.0 mils.
(Thickness variance +/- 10%)
Dimensional Stability Good.
Temperature Ranges Minimum application temperature +40°F.
Service temperature -40°F to +180°F.
Expected Exterior Exposure ConceptÒ 255 contains UV inhibitors to extend exterior life.
However any clear vinyl film can yellow with exposure to UV radiation.
Must be tested for specific usage.
Adhesion To Glass 2 Oz/ in.
To Stainless Steel 2 Oz/ in.
Tested according to PSTC-1 with 24-hour dwell at 70°F and 50% relative humidity. Typical
values. Individual values may vary. Test thoroughly before production.
Water Resistance Good
Humidity Resistance Good.
Storage Stability One (1) year shelf life when stored at 70°F and 50% relative humidity.
Product Codes 255-54 (54″ x 150’ roll)
Recommendations Completely evaporate inkjet solvents before application. Failure to do so may facilitate solvent penetration
resulting in vinyl degradation.