ClearShield The Next Generation of Liquid Laminate Technology
ClearShield The Next Generation of Liquid Laminate Technology The Next Generation of Liquid Laminate Technology.
• Increases UV, water, and exceptional chemical resistance.
• One quart covers approximately 120 square feet, gallon covers 480 square feet.
• All Clear Shield liquid laminates can be applied with a roller, sprayer, or used in a liquid laminator. For best results with TYPELL use a white foam high density short nap roller.
• For Eco-solvent Inks use Clearshield Original for all applications, including vehicle graphics.
• For Solvent Inks you may use any ClearShield version.
• 3 to 5 year durability.
ClearShield CSX5000 is the newest generation ClearShield product.
Utilizing the latest polymer technology, this self cross-linking product is an
exceptional, high-performance, water-based clear liquid laminate. It exhibits
excellent chemical resistance, abrasion resistance and long term UV
protection. ClearShield CSX5000 is available in gloss, semi-gloss, satin and
State-of-the art UV inhibitors.
Protects from abrasion and marring.
Lower production cost.
Available in Gloss,
Truck Side Curtains
Clearstar’s liquid laminates are ideal for large volume customers using
liquid laminators such as the StarLam 1600R. The StarLam 1600R is a
64” roll to roll liquid laminator that is easy to operate and applies a smooth
even layer of ClearShield laminate over a wide variety of substrates. For
more information please visit us on the web at www.clearstarcorp.com or
toll free at 888-253-2778.
In accelerated testing, using Xenon Arc lamps, ClearShield CSX5000
outperforms film laminates. Prints protected with CSX5000 showed up to 30%
less UV degradation than film laminate prints after 3 years of simulated
Pressure Sensitive Vinyl Truck Tarpaulin
Banner material Wall Covering
Foam Board Corrugated Plastic
Solvent Ink Eco-Solvent
UV Curable Latex
Automated Machines Brush
VOC – 70 – 80 g/L (0.58 – 0.67 lb/gal.)
Dry Time – Approx. 1 hour @ 25°C ( 77°F)
Coverage – 12.3 m2
/L (500 ft2