Clear Focus ClearLam
Clear Focus ClearLam
1.5 Mil Optically Clear Polyester Cold Overlaminate.
• Has the rigidity to span, instead of sink into, the film’s holes, which maintains optimum one-way visibility.
• Protects the graphic from dust, water and dirt that may collect in the perforated areas.
• Up to 2 year durability.
• For small-format graphics on flat surfaces only.
• Avoid stretching the laminated graphic during installation. The vinyl has a memory and may return to its original shape, causing the film to lift off the glass.
• For best results, trim panels prior to installation.
Areas of use:
Standard roll sizes:
ClearLam is a 1.5-mil pressure-sensitive polyester cold-laminating film.
ClearLam protects graphics against marking and scuffing, enhances the
water resistance of graphics and provides UV protection, thereby increasing
the life of the printed image.
• Protective overlaminate for CLEAR FOCUS One Way Vision™ calendered
window graphics films.
• Also compatible with cast print media.
• Glass or transparent flat surfaces. Not designed for use on curved surfaces.
• For use on small-format graphics only.
• Can be cleaned with mild non-abrasive detergents.
36 & 54 in. x 100 ft. (91.44 & 137 cm x 30.48 m)
CLEAR FOCUS ClearLam® Optically Clear Polyester Overlaminating Film
Typical Performance Values – Not intended for specification use Product Code: CFCL
Typical Adhesion Values
Film Thickness (including adhesive)
Minimum Application Temperature
Service Temperature Range
Optically clear polyester overlaminating film
125 (avg.) at 60°
Clear permanent acrylic
180° Peel Test
Substrate 15 min. 24 hrs.
Stainless Steel 2.3 lbs/in. 31 lbs./in.
Approx. 1.5 mils (38.1 microns; .0015 inches) gloss polyester
Approx. 1 mil (25.4 microns; .0010 inches) polyester
Good to excellent
Resistant to ammonium hydroxide – 10%, antifreeze, detergent, distilled
water, gasoline and motor oil – SAE 20
Up to 2 years
40° F (4° C)
0° F to 140° F (-17° C to 60° C)
2 years from ship date when stored at 70° F (21° C) and 50%
Designed for use with graphics to be applied to flat surfaces.
Not recommended for use on curved surfaces.