Azon 747 Premium Color Paper, 27lb – 104gsm 4.8 Mil
- Azon 747 Premium Color Paper, 27lb – 104gsm 4.8 Mil.
- Standard core -2″PSO.
- This specially formulated bond.
- perfect for applications that require extremely high resolutions.
- Its low dot gain allows for a broader color spectrum and produces crisper, cleaner finished prints.
- Its 27 lb. weight reduces bleed-through or cockling and prevents head crashing, normally associated with heavy ink lay down.
Finishing: Bond Papers benefit the most from encapsulation using pressure sensitive or low melt lamination.
This product works well with any kind of finishing technique.
Durability: Bond material is susceptible to environmental conditions that can affect image lifespan.
Encapsulation with UV laminates will prolong the life of prints on this media.
Unlaminated life-span is very dependent on environmental conditions, while
encapsulated prints have much better archival qualities.
Compatibility: Canon. imagePROGRAF Series Epson. GS Series. Stylus Pro Series Hewlett
Packard. Designjet CP Series. DesignJet T Series.
74724150 74730150 74736150 74742150 74744150 74760150
74724300 74730300 74736300 74742300 74744300