Azon 717 Water Resistant Color Paper, 24lb – 90gsm 4.9 Mil
- Azon 717 Water Resistant Color Paper, 24lb – 90gsm 4.9 Mil.
- Standard core -2″PSO.
- The combination of our proprietary water resistant inkjet coating along with our high quality base paper.
- produces a strong, smooth printing surface ideally suited for many types of CAD and graphic applications.
- This completely reformulated product offers the benefits of Water-Resistance, brilliant Color-Pop and increased Density.
- Another benefit of this product is it will work with both dye-base and pigment-base inks.
- This versatile product will also work with thermal and most piezo printers.
Finishing: Bond Papers benefit the most from encapsulation using pressure sensitive or low
melt lamination. This product works well with any kind of finishing technique.
Durability: Bond material is susceptible to environmental conditions that can affect image
lifespan. Encapsulation with UV laminates will prolong the life of prints on this media.
Unlaminated life-span is very dependent on environmental conditions, while
encapsulated prints have much better archival qualities.
Compatibility: Canon:, imagePROGRAF Series Epson:, GS Series, Stylus Pro Series Hewlett
Packard:, Designjet CP Series, DesignJet T Series
71717150 71730300 71742150 71754150
71722150 71734150 71742300 71760150
71724150 71734300 71744150
71724300 71736150 71744300
71730150 71736300 71750150