Avery DOL 1460 Gloss
Avery DOL 1460 Gloss
1.3 Mil Gloss Supercast Overlaminate.
• Up to 4 year durability.
• Super conformable face.
• Now on a PET liner for crystal clear paint like finish.
• Designed to be used with the MPI 1005 Supercast series media for the most difficult 3D applications.
The Ultimate Solution
Avery Dennison MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS™ and
DOL 1460 3D High Gloss Overlaminate
The only vehicle wrapping solution. Super Conformable. Super Fast. Super High Gloss.
Easy Apply RS™
Backed by the ICS Warranty Program, providing guaranteed performance, you get the ultimate in peace of
mind with up to 5 years finished graphic warranty. The ultimate vehicle wrapping solution is now available.
Avery Dennison MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS™ now teams up with the new DOL 1460 3D High
Gloss overlaminate, an unrivalled vehicle wrapping solution.
Providing superior conformability for applications over the most extreme 3D curves, and into the most
demanding corrugations and recesses, delivered with an automotive paint-like high gloss finish. Avery
Dennison’s Easy Apply RS™ adhesive technology features slideability, repositionability and air egress
making application fast and easy.
Avery Dennison’s industry leading solution comprises:
• High gloss ‘wet-look’
• Easy Apply RS™ technology
• Repositionable & Slideable
• Unparalleled conformability
• Long Term Removability (LTR)
• Wrap pack solution for all wrap applications
• Warranted in deep recesses and corrugations
• Finished graphics solution warranted up to 5 years
ProgramFor more information, contact Avery Dennison customer service or your sales representative
on 1800 888 560 (AUS), 09 573 0995 (NZ) or visit www.ap.averygraphics.com Program
Avery Dennison MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS™ and DOL 1460 3D High Gloss Overlaminate
Avery Dennison’s DOL 1460 3D High Gloss is a ‘wet-look’ overlaminate that has been designed to conform to the most
extreme 3D curves, corrugations and recesses, producing stunning vehicle wraps.
Providing superior performance from printing through to application, Avery Dennison’s MPI 1005 Supercast EA RS™,
features Easy Apply RS™ adhesive technology – air egress channels that help eliminate bubbles and wrinkles. Combined
with added repositionability and slideability, plus Long Term Removability, MPI 1005 Supercast Easy Apply RS™ is your
digital print solution for all your fleet graphics needs.
FEATURE ADvAnTAgE BEnEFIT
Excellent printability Prints well across latex, eco solvent, solvent and
UV curable inkjet printers
One product for multiple platforms ensures
product consistency and consolidated inventory
The ultimate in conformability Resistant to tenting and lifting when stretched Stays down over complex curves and rivets
keeping graphics looking great for longer
Long Term Removability (LTR) Easy and quickly removable with heat Removes easily with little or no adhesive residue
resulting in reduced removal times
Easy Apply™ adhesive technology Eliminates wrinkles and bubbles Easy to work with and reduces application time,
allowing for greater efficiency
Repositionability and Slideability Easy to reposition and slide with minimal force Lays down smoothly after pre-tacking without
Warranted in extreme 3D curves, corrugations
Provides guaranteed longer-term durability to
the printed graphics
Covered by the ICS Warranty for total peace of
mind. Easier to apply and install
High gloss, ‘wet look’ finish combined with
maximum UV and weathering protection Printed graphics remain vibrant for longer Superior appearance resulting in bright, vivid
gREAT vALUE WRAP PACKS WRAP PACK OPTIOnS
Easy Apply RS™
• 53 micron high gloss white Supercast vinyl with exceptional dimensional stability
• Grey permanent adhesive with Easy Apply RSTM and Long Term Removability (up to 5 years)
• Two sided PE coated StaFlat™ liner
• Flat, simple curves, rivets, corrugations and compound curves
• Durability, up to 7 years (unprinted)
Width (m) x Length (m)
• 1.372m x 22.86m rolls
• 1.372m x 45.7m rolls
• 1.524m x 45.7m rolls
3D High gloss
• 30 micron high gloss clear super conformable UV stable cast vinyl overlaminate
• Clear permanent adhesive
• PET liner
• Deep recesses and corrugations, compound curves
• Durability, up to 5 years
• Extreme conformable applications
• Car and van wraps
• Trains and light rail
• Flat sided trucks
This feature filled wrap pack now completes all your digital print fleet requireme