• Autowrap 160 is designed to protect automotive and other painted finishes during transit and in storage.
• Great for protecting vehicle wraps after they leave your shop.
• 1.9 mil thickness.
• UV stabilized Polyolefin film.
• Clean one piece removal even after extended application with no residue.
• Conformable over compound curves.
• Adheres evenly to the applied surface and resists edge lift.
Size 24″ x 600 ft
OEM assembly plants rely on a wide variety of masking products to protect the vehicle finish during the process. Damage resulting from abrasion is common and costly to repair. Our “Anti-Mutilation” protective film and paper products are applied to both interior and exterior portions of the vehicle. Autowrap transit film protects exterior automotive surfaces during delivery to the dealer. Additional areas to protect include: fenders, rocker panels, kick panels, bumpers, doorsills, pillar posts and door edges. Products are simple to apply as the rolls can be perforated at a specified length for dispensing without the need for cutters or equipment. This material is normally removed either at completion of the assembly process, at the OEM location or by the dealer when the vehicle is prepared for sale. Click here to view our Autowrap Application video!
American Biltrite Inc., with more than 100 years of experience in manufacturing tape products, along with our strict adherence to ISO 9001:2008 quality standards, are your assurance of the most reliable and cost effective masking materials on the market today. Since we handle every aspect of manufacturing ourselves, from material selection to manufacturing to storage and shipping, Autowrap products perform flawlessly and consistently day after day, year after year.