3M™ Décor Overlaminate 8600M-401, Plaster
3M™ Décor Overlaminate. This product is an embossed overlaminate that can be used to add texture to graphic films, guard against scuffs and is cleanable. It is recommended for printed graphcis installed on smooth, interior walls.
• Embossed overlaminates are used to add texture to graphic films, guard against scuffs and are cleanable.
Recommended Types of Graphics and End Uses
• Recommended for printed graphics installed on smooth, interior walls.
These are typical values for unprocessed product. Processing may change the values.
All 3M graphic protection products are covered by the 3M Basic Product Warranty.
A warranty period may be offered based on the graphic construction and application details. Always refer to the 3M
Product Bulletin for the 3M base film or flexible substrate you are using to determine if the graphic protection
product you want to use is recommended and what, if any warranty period is offered.
i IMPORTANT NOTE
Warranty information including limitations and exceptions and warranty periods for this product can be found
Cast or non-Cast Cast
Thickness 8600M-101: 3.5 mil
All other: 2.5 mil
Liner Kraft paper
Temperature 60 to +100 °F (15 to +38 °C)
In Use Temperature
Range -65 to +150 °F (-54 to +66°C)
- Perfect for interior use and to provide a unique look.
- Designs are printed on the base film – a flat surface for superior image quality.
- Cast vinyl film will not shrink.
- Available in 5 finishes: Classic Linen, Knit, White Fir, Riverbed and Plaster.