PSA 2 mil Gloss White Cast Vinyl – Gray Positionable Permanent Adhesive
Air Release Liner
Adhesive Backed 2 mil Goss White Cast Vinyl Permanent Gray Adhesive & Air Release Liner for Solvent, Latex & UV Printers
• Premium high performance, flexible cast vinyl for application to irregular surfaces.
• Perfect for recreational vehicle, fleet, marine, automotive and architectural signage.
• The textured liner has embossed pattern that produces channels in the adhesive that will help air to escape during application.
• Repositionable adhesive is gray for increased opacity and blockout.
• Compatible with OEM Solvent, Latex & UV Curable Inks Construction
Product Number: SOL/WHITECAST/xxAR
Adhesive: Repositionable Permanent Gray Acrylic Film: 2 mil Cast Vinyl
Liner: Air Release 90# Lay Flat
Finish: Gloss Clear
Gloss Level: 80 (avg.) @ 60° Typical Performance Values
The following information on physical and chemical characteristics is based upon tests believed to be reliable.
The values are intended only as a source of information.
They are given without guarantee and do not constitute a warranty.
The purchaser should independently determine, prior to use, the suitability of this material for his/her specific purpose.
(Data represents averages and is not intended for use as a specification.)
Printing: 7 years – Vertical exposure – Unprinted Minimum Application Temperature: +55° F (Minimum for Substrate) Service Temperature Range: 50° F to +225° F Dimensional Stability: 0.01 in. (48 hrs. @ 150° F) (applied to an aluminum panel) Chemical Resistance: Resistant to alkalies, mild acids, most petroleum based oil, grease and aliphatic solvents and salts. Typical Adhesion Values: 180° Peel Test Substrate 24 hrs. Stainless Steel 2 lb/in Shelf Life: 1 year from ship date when stored in proper conditions 70° F and 50% relative humidity