Magic STICK 2 Low Tack 7 Mil Polypropylene Banner
- MAGIC® STICK 2 is a 7 mil repositionable banner with a low tack, pressure sensitive adhesive that is repositionable, removable, and may be reapplied to some surfaces.
- STICK-2 has a universal coating that is compatible with most water-based thermal and piezo as well as solvent and eco-solvent wide format printers.
- This low cost product can be used indoors and outdoors for both short and long-term signage.
- STICK-2 is ideal for posters, retail displays, window displays, and short-term residential graphics.
Polypropylene with a Low-tack PSA
• 7 mil matte repositionable, reapplyable low-tack polypropylene
• 3” core with 2” adapter
• Ideal for posters, retail displays, window displays and short term residential graphics
• Ink Compatibility -Solvent, Eco-solvent, Waterbased UV Pigment and Dye, and UV curable inks
70813 36″ x 100 ft. STICK-2 Low Tack Polypropylene Banner 7 Mil
70814 42″ x 100 ft. STICK-2 Low Tack Polypropylene Banner 7 Mil
70815 50″ x 100 ft. STICK-2 Low Tack Polypropylene Banner 7 Mil
|Width||Length||Size Comment||Part Number|
|36′ (10.9728 m)||100′ (30.48 m)||3″ CORE||70813|
|36″ (91.44 cm)||500′ (152.4 m)||6″ core||70862|
|24″ (60.96 cm)||100′ (30.48 m)||70874|
|42′ (12.8016 m)||100′ (30.48 m)||3″ CORE||70814|
|50′ (15.24 m)||100′ (30.48 m)||3″ CORE||70815|
|50″ (127 cm)||500′ (152.4 m)||6″ core||70863|
|24″ (60.96 cm)||10′ (3.048 m)||70875|
To download the ICC profile, right click on the profile name and select ‘Save As’, select a location on your harddrive and save. If you have any questions about which profile is correct for your needs, please use our ICC Profile Search tool.
Special Features: STICK 2 is designed for indoor and outdoor signage. It is environmentally friendly towards rigid
boards, in that some rigid boards can be recycled for multiple use due to the ease of reapplication. It is
repositionable, removable and may be reapplied to some surfaces. STICK 2 is too aggressive for highly porous,
fibrous surfaces. Rounded graphics are preferred as sharp edges may tear during liner removal. Refer to the STICK
2 Tips & Tricks technical bulletin on the magicinkjet.com web site.