Production Backlit Film offers vivid colors and an exceptional white point for dramatic short-term front print backlit applications. This coating is designed to provide exceptional saturation at an attractive price for any job.
- 7 mil, 178 gram polypropylene backlit film
- Swellable coating
- Compatible with dye ink using thermal inkjet printers
- Front print for excellent saturation even in high ambient light conditions
- Heavy weight for robust handling
- Exceptional white point, vivid colors
- Economical polypropylene base
- Ideal for low-cost, short-term backlit displays found in airports and shopping malls
ICC Profiles – Get the color you want
Download color profiles for your combination of printer, ink, RIP software and KODAK Wide Format Inkjet Media fromwww.brandmanagementgroup.com/profiles.
PRODUCTION BACKLIT FILM / 7 MIL
222779-00 42 in x 100 ft (106.68 cm x 30.48 m)Roll
222780-00 0 in x 100 ft (127 cm x 30.48 m)Roll
222781-00 60 in x 100 ft (152.4 cm x 30.48 m)Roll