HP DuPont™ Tyvek® Banner is a highly versatile, lightweight, recyclable media that delivers brilliant, high-quality, water-resistant banners for outdoor and indoor applications. An economical alternative to widely available scrim banners, this durable HDPE banner is easy to hang and grommet, taking the hassle out of installation.
- Brilliant, vivid color creates high-impact results. This alternative to PVC scrim is ideal for a wide range of banners from digital fine art and photo enlargements to roll-up displays.
- Consider this recyclable Tyvek® alternative. This strong yet lightweight material provides tear-, scratch-, and water-resistant prints with lasting indoor display permanence.
- Save time and gain efficiency. A high tear strength-to-weight ratio enables efficient processing and installation. And ICC profiles help you get the color you need quickly.
Overview and Features
- Produce brilliant banners
- Offer long-lasting, recyclable prints
- This cost-effective banner is easy to handle.
Printing Material Specifications
Core Size, US
Country of Origin
Printing Material Lamination
Operating Temperature Range, Celsius
Operating Temperature Range, Fahrenheit
Printing Material Dry Time
Printing Material Shelf Life
Dimension and Weight
Weight, U.S, Package
Weight, Metric, Package
Back to Top
- HP Large Format Media take-back program availability varies. Recycling programs may not exist in your area. See http://www.hp.com/recycle for details.
- Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media including HP media; water resistance is comparable to eco- and low-solvent inks when printed on water-resistant substrates. Water resistance testing follows ISO 18935 method. Results may vary based on specific media performance.
- With Original HP 789 Latex Designjet or HP LX600 Latex Scitex Inks. Interior in-window display ratings by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media including HP printing materials. For more information, target=”_self”>http://www.globalBMG.com/hp/printpermanence.
- With Original HP 789 Latex Designjet or HP LX600 Latex Scitex Inks. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight, under glass by H