Azon 130402 Translucent CAD Bond, 18 lb.
When your short-run reproduction requires the translucency of a vellum, but not the price, you should
choose Translucent Bond. The smooth surface produces quick and easy plots and the translucency
allows for diazo reprints. This 18# version offers the same translucency as our 130401, with added
- Weight: 18 lb.
- Caliper: 3.0 Mil
- Finish: Matte
- Opacity: 71%
- Whiteness: 90
Features & Benefits:
- Superior image quality
- images seem to leap off the page Allows for crisp clear ink acceptance
- Quick, Easy, and inexpensive dizo originals
- Bond Papers benefit the most from encapsulation using pressure sensitive or low melt
lamination. This product accepts all forms of finishing including staples, tape, folding and
- Bond material is susceptible to environmental conditions that can affect image lifespan.
This Product is derived from wood pulp base and is not considered archival.
Encapsulation with UV laminates will prolong the life of prints on this media.
Unlaminated life-span is very dependent on environmental conditions, while
encapsulated prints have much better archival qualities.
- Hewlett Packard:, Designjet CP Series
|#130402 Translucent CAD Bond, 18 lb.|
|Standard core -2″PSO|